There's just no other way to put this. If you get a tingle down your spine and goosebumps on your arms when you think about music and music history, then this guitar is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Only 1 is being built for sale, and it can be yours.
The history of Cain's Ballroom is already well documented, so I won't get into all the specifics, but imagine a dance floor that saw the likes of Bob Wills, Hank Sr., Tex Ritter, Leon Russel, Freddie King, Bob Dylan, AND The Sex Pistols, and played host to top names of every genre in between.
If this wood could talk...
That's where I come in. Music is all about telling stories. And what better tool to inspire a story teller than a guitar built from the 80+ year old dance floor from one of the most historic music venues in the country?
The guitar is slated to be finished by the end of October 2017, and you can make it yours. Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can even select details to your specifications.
Here are the specs:
- Body and neck made from the original flooring from Cain's Ballroom
- 25.5" scale length
- 12" radius fretboard
- Hand-wound Telecaster style pickups
- Wilkinson bridge with compensated brass saddles
- Gotoh tuners
- CTS pots
- CRL 3-way switch
- Switchcraft output jack
- Custom Cain's logo neck plate
- Custom inlay of famous Cain's neon star
- Custom pickguard
- Includes hard-shell case and Dog Tired Premium guitar strap
- Certificate of Authenticity